Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

.ode to my man.

he rocks.
it's that simple.
i started melting big time on the phone with him today.
"hey, babe. whoa..."
"what?!?"
"i love you. everything is going to be ok. even if it doesn't feel like it."
it's like sometimes he just knows exactly what to say.
affirming love even when i'm being loco - check.
reminding me everything is going to be ok - check.
letting me know he gets i don't think it's ok& not just brushing me off - check.
i have absolutely no idea how he rides the roll coaster of my emotions so well, but he does.
maybe that's why God gave us 4 girlies. you need to be a dude able to ride the wave of hormones to rock it when all 4 of them are teens.
there will be a year when they are 19, 18, 15 and 13.
that's for realz.
but anyway, back to my hot man.
i love him.
he's solid ground.
and even more awesome he is far & away the most hilarious person i've ever met.
thanks, ba, for loving me even when i'm not so lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment